1. Customize the options to the left
2. Copy & paste this code where you want the YouTube player without api to appear:
2.1. Copy & paste this code where you want the YouTube with api player to appear:
Simply copy the code above by pressing Ctrl + c and paste it into your website by pressing Ctrl + v.
YouTube Video Code Embedding
It’s easy to setup a webpage or blog but the difficult part is attracting visitors to your dynamic content – and adding at least one YouTube video will help you on that journey to attract mega visitors! It’s important to make your website look attractive otherwise your customers will get bored and your bounce ratio will increase. Given that the majority of internet users in the first world have broadband nowadays, adding a few YouTube videos will not even use up much of their bandwidth. With that said, you might not want to enable AUTOPLAY for your videos as some customers find this irritating. It really depends on what you are doing and your visitor-type.
How to Embed a YouTube Video
Based on the information from https://www.youtube.com/yt/dev/:
- In your browser, go to the YouTube video that you want to embed.
- Under the video, click Share .
- Click the Embed word.
- Then from the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Customize it using our free tool.
Bear in mind that YouTube videos (or any video in particular from places like Vimeo) will be much easier to add to your website if you use our free generator tool rather than a plugin for WordPress. Ours is particularly useful for newbie users who want to customize how their embedded video looks – without having to read lines of code or research the topic further. This website will help you to be able to add YouTube videos to your website with just a few clicks. The embed code is given once you click the button above – copy that down to your clipboard and then paste it into the website.
How To Embed YouTube Code Into Your Website
- Find the video ID (eg Sjfh8d7u_s) and copy it to your clipboard.
- Use the configurator on this page to customize the display options
- Click on the COPY button and paste the output into your website’s HTML.
About the above (+ advanced) options:
Width/Height: Use it for ncreasing and decreasing the player (video) size from the default sizing. In most cases, you don’t need to do this.
Hide Branding: Removes the YouTube logo on the control bar (HTML5 only).
Show Annotations: If checkbox is ticked then it will show the red boxes on the video – assuming the author of the video has created them. If they have not added annotations then they will not show regardless.Incoming search terms:
- How to embed a video from youtube
- Responsive video embed 2018
- YouTube iframe embed code preview
- Add Youtube to my website